Should a scar be wide, deep, retracted, attached to deep structures, not previously sutured with refined technique or show any feature suitable of improvement with a new suturing, it can be removed, released from the depth, the edges trimmed to obtain neat vertical walls and be sutured in a delicate and layered manner to improve its aesthetic quality.
Face Lift and Neck Lift
Face and Neck Liposuction
Forehead Lift and Eyebrow Lift
Lower Eye Bags Blepharoplasty
Tuberous Breast Correction
Upper Asian Blepharoplasty
Upper Eye Lift Blepharoplasty
Abdomen Dermolipectomy | Abdomen Fat Removal | Abdomen Lipectomy | Abdomen Lipo | Abdomen Lipolysis | Abdomen Lipoplasty | Abdomen Liposculpture | Abdominoplasty | Advancement Genioplasty | Advancement Mentoplasty | Arm Lifting | Asian Upper Eyelid Surgery | Augmentation Calfplasty | Augmentation Cheiloplasty | Augmentation Genioplasty | Augmentation Malarplasty | Augmentation Mammoplasty | Augmentation Mentoplasty | Basic Nose Job | Basic Rhinoplasty | Boob Job | Brachioplasty | Breast Augmentation | Breast Downsizing | Breast Elevation | Breast Enhancement | Breast Enlargement | Breast Prostheses | Breast Rebuild | Breast Uplift | Brow Lift | Brow Lifting | Brow Rhytidectomy | Brow Rhytidoplasty | Calf Augmentation | Calf Enhancement | Calf Enlargement | Calf Prostheses | Caprine Breast Correction | Caprine Mammoplasty | Celebrity Nose Job | Celebrity Rhinoplasty | Cervicofacial Lift | Cervicofacial Lifting | Cervicofacial Rhytidectomy | Cervicofacial Rhytidoplasty | Cheek Lift | Cheek Lifting | Cheek Rhytidectomy | Cheek Rhytidoplasty | Cheekbone Enhancement | Cheekbone Enlargement | Cheekbone Implants | Cheekbone Prostheses | Cheilopexy | Chin Downsizing | Chin Enhancement | Chin Enlargement | Complex Nose Job | Complex Rhinoplasty | Constricted Breast Correction | Constricted Mammoplasty | Cruroplasty | Custom Nose Job | Deep Plane Face Lift | Deep Plane Face Rhytidectomy | Deep Plane Face Rhytidoplasty | Deep Plane Neck Lift | Deep Plane Neck Lifting | Deep Plane Neck Rhytidectomy | Deep Plane Neck Rhytidoplasty | Deprojecting Genioplasty | Deprojecting Mentoplasty | Downsizing Cheiloplasty | Downsizing Genioplasty | Downsizing Mammoplasty | Downsizing Mentoplasty | Downsizing Nose Job | Downsizing Otoplasty | Downsizing Rhinoplasty | Ear Downsizing | Ear Foldback | Ear Pinback | Ear Pinning | Ear Reduction | Earlobe Closure | Earlobe Downsizing | Earlobe Rebuild | Earlobe Reconstruction | Enhancement Calfplasty | Enhancement Cheiloplasty | Enhancement Genioplasty | Enhancement Mammoplasty | Enhancement Mentoplasty | Enlargement Calfplasty | Enlargement Cheiloplasty | Enlargement Genioplasty | Enlargement Mammoplasty | Enlargement Mentoplasty | Ethnic Nose Job | Eyebrow Lift | Eyebrow Lifting | Eyebrow Rhytidectomy | Eyebrow Rhytidoplasty | Face Lift | Face Lifting | Face Rhytidectomy | Face Rhytidoplasty | Face and Neck Fat Removal | Face and Neck Lift | Face and Neck Lifting | Face and Neck Lipectomy | Face and Neck Lipo | Face and Neck Lipolysis | Face and Neck Lipoplasty | Face and Neck Liposculpture | Face and Neck Rhytidectomy | Face and Neck Rhytidoplasty | Foldback Otoplasty | Forehead Lift | Forehead Lifting | Forehead Rhytidectomy | Forehead Rhytidoplasty | Forehead and Eyebrow Lift | Forehead and Eyebrow Lifting | Forehead and Eyebrow Rhytidectomy | Forehead and Eyebrow Rhytidoplasty | Grafting Nose Job | Grafting Rhinoplasty | Gynecomastia Downsizing | Gynecomastia Removal | Jowls Lift | Jowls Lifting | Jowls Rhytidectomy | Jowls Rhytidoplasty | Lip Downsizing | Lip Enhancement | Lip Enlargement | Lip Permanent Filler | Lower Blepharoplasty | Lower Eye Bags Removal | Lower Eye Lift | Lower Eyelid Bags Removal | Lower Eyelid Lift | Lower Face Lift | Lower Face Lifting | Lower Face Rhytidectomy | Lower Face Rhytidoplasty | Lower Two Thirds of the Face Lift | Lower Two Thirds of the Face Lifting | Lower Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidectomy | Lower Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidoplasty | Made to Order Nose Job | Made to Order Rhinoplasty | Malar Bone Augmentation | Malar Bone Enhancement | Malar Bone Enlargement | Malar Bone Implants | Malar Bone Prostheses | Male Breast Downsizing | Male Breast Reduction | Male Breast Removal | Male Downsizing Mammoplasty | Male Mammary Downsizing | Male Mammary Reduction | Male Mammary Removal | Male Reduction Mammoplasty | Mammary Augmentation | Mammary Downsizing | Mammary Elevation | Mammary Enhancement | Mammary Enlargement | Mammary Implants | Mammary Lift | Mammary Prostheses | Mammary Rebuild | Mammary Reconstruction | Mammary Reduction | Mammary Uplift | Mask Lift | Mask Lifting | Mask Rhytidectomy | Mask Rhytidoplasty | Mastopexy | Medial Epicanthoplasty | Medial Epicanthus Removal | Mini Lift | Mini Lifting | Mini Rhytidectomy | Mini Rhytidoplasty | Mongoloid Fold Removal | Mons Pubis Lift | Mons Venus Lift | Monsplasty | Nasal Septum Alignment | Nasal Septum Reconstruction | Nasal Septum Repair | Nasolabial Folds Lift | Nasolabial Folds Lifting | Nasolabial Folds Rhytidectomy | Nasolabial Folds Rhytidoplasty | Neck Lift | Neck Lifting | Neck Rhytidectomy | Neck Rhytidoplasty | Non Caucasian Nose Job | Non Caucasian Rhinoplasty | Oculoplastic Blepharoplasty | Oculoplastic Repair | Open Structure Nose Job | Open Structure Rhinoplasty | Ophtalmic Plastic Repair | Panniculectomy | Perfectioning Blepharoplasty | Perfectioning Nose Job | Perfectioning Rhinoplasty | Personalized Nose Job | Personalized Rhinoplasty | Philtrum Reduction | Philtrum Shortening | Pinback Otoplasty | Platysmaplasty Neck Lift | Platysmaplasty Neck Lifting | Platysmaplasty Neck Rhytidectomy | Platysmaplasty Neck Rhytidoplasty | Projecting Genioplasty | Projecting Mentoplasty | Pubic Mound Lift | Pubis Fat Removal | Pubis Lipectomy | Pubis Lipo | Pubis Lipolysis | Pubis Lipoplasty | Pubis Liposculpture | Puboplasty | Puffy Mammoplasty | Puffy Nipples Correction | Racial Nose Job | Racial Rhinoplasty | Rebuild Blepharoplasty | Rebuild Nose Job | Rebuild Rhinoplasty | Reconstruction Nose Job | Reconstructive Mammoplasty | Reduction Cheiloplasty | Reduction Earlobe Plasty | Reduction Genioplasty | Reduction Mammoplasty | Reduction Mentoplasty | Reduction Nose Job | Remedial Blepharoplasty | Remedial Mammoplasty | Remedial Nose Job | Remedial Rhinoplasty | Repair Blepharoplasty | Repair Mammoplasty | Repair Nose Job | Repair Rhinoplasty | Reshaping Nose Job | Reshaping Rhinoplasty | Results Improvement Blepharoplasty | Results Improvement Nose Job | Results Improvement Rhinoplasty | Revision Nose Job | Secondary Blepharoplasty | Secondary Mammoplasty | Secondary Nose Job | Secondary Rhinoplasty | Simple Nose Job | Simple Rhinoplasty | Skin Face Lift | Skin Face Lifting | Skin Face Rhytidectomy | Skin Face Rhytidoplasty | Skin Neck Lift | Skin Neck Lifting | Skin Neck Rhytidectomy | Skin Neck Rhytidoplasty | Sliding Mentoplasty | Smasplasty Face Lift | Smasplasty Face Lifting | Smasplasty Face Rhytidectomy | Smasplasty Face Rhytidoplasty | Snoopy Breast Correction | Snoopy Mammoplasty | Standard Nose Job | Standard Rhinoplasty | Supporting Nose Job | Supporting Rhinoplasty | Tailor Made Nose Job | Tailor Made Rhinoplasty | Thigh Fat Removal | Thigh Lifting | Thigh Lipectomy | Thigh Lipo | Thigh Lipolysis | Thigh Lipoplasty | Thigh Liposculpture | Thighplasty | Trunk Fat Removal | Trunk Lipectomy | Trunk Lipo | Trunk Lipolysis | Trunk Lipoplasty | Trunk Liposculpture | Tuberous Mammoplasty | Tubular Breast Correction | Tubular Mammoplasty | Upper Blepharoplasty | Upper Double Eyelid Blepharoplasty | Upper Eye Bags Removal | Upper Eye Lift | Upper Eyelid Bags Removal | Upper Eyelid Lift | Upper Face Lift | Upper Face Lifting | Upper Face Rhytidectomy | Upper Face Rhytidoplasty | Upper Two Thirds of the Face Lift | Upper Two Thirds of the Face Lifting | Upper Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidectomy | Upper Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidoplasty
DR. ALEJANDRO NOGUEIRA'S EXCISIONAL SCAR REVISION CASES PHOTO GALLERY
BEFORE & AFTER
INTRAOPERATIVE & TECHNICAL
See more accessing Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's entire Excisional scar revision Before & After gallery of cases.
See more accessing Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's entire Excisional scar revision Intraoperative & Technical gallery of cases.
REVIEWS & RATINGS
- This information is indicative only and does not represent an obligation with patients or a prediction of forthcoming events, since is based on statistical means for large groups of patients, with the variability that implies, and the biased experience of medical professionals.
- Medicine and Surgery are not exact sciences, therefore it is not possible to foretell the most likely evolution neither establish the most suitable management for each individual case until the moment the physicians can preoperatively evaluate the patient and receive feedback about the postoperative.
- One surgical process can't be fully predictable or be rigidly scheduled on a previous protocol, so the management plan may be modified at any time based on the requirements that could be considered as necessary or most suitable.
- Healing is an imprecise and always unpredictable process due to the uniqueness nature of each patient; even with your physician prioritising post-op patient care excellence and scar minimisation techniques and treatments your evolution and results may be likely different to the information contained on this website, therefore your physician cannot guarantee any specific scenario and outcome commitment regarding your procedures.
- Remember that all surgery is likely to produce lasting swelling and a lifetime permanent scar, which is likely to partially evolve over approximately 12 to 18 months or longer because this is an issue of unpredictable kind; some patients may be prone to permanent swelling and bad scarring.
- Information on our website is not a substitute for a personalised, individual consultation that includes a physical examination, history taking, a discussion of the potential risks including potential common complications, pros and cons of various procedural options, and the likely outcome expectations of your surgical procedure. Only an in-person consultation and examination can help your physician to provide you with information about what you, personally, as a unique individual, can expect.
- Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's opinions, indications, procedures, techniques and methods of diagnosis, treatment and management change frequently as new information is available due to scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art medical practice progress; we aim to keep information updated, but it is possible that some information may have been superseded and is in process of being added to our website, therefore it may not represent Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's most current methods or protocols.
- All the reviews, ratings and opinions have been freely and voluntarily written and sent by real people with the intention to issue their feedback about their own first account experience regarding the services of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira, the Medical Team and the facilities where the treatments were performed or the assistance provided.
- Despite exhaustive verification measures, it is impossible to guarantee the authenticity of the reviews, ratings and opinions received; moreover, it cannot be confirmed that these are patients really attended by Dr. Alejandro Nogueira or that the review corresponds to the reality of the assistance received, much less that the rating and opinion are a fair criticism close to an adequate one value judgment, either for its favourable spirit as well as unfavourable to the reputation of the parties involved.
- It is up to the reader’s criterion to give more or less credibility to the reviews, ratings and opinions published at its own account and risk, once it is informed that their level of trustworthiness cannot be guaranteed, that all criticism is subjective or cognitively biased and that, although realistic and weightedly fair, a review cannot be extrapolated beyond the individual experience of a patient with a given treatment, a particular medical problem and with a unique and individualized technical application to their case, so it will be something that it will never be repeated in other patients, neither with regard to their technical planning nor regarding their evolution, much less in their results.
- All reviews, ratings and opinions go through a moderation and editing process prior to publication, in order to guarantee, as far as possible, their quality, the philosophy of user’s help and guidance, their compliance with editorial policies, proofreading correction, their anonymization, third parties protection and their translation; there is the possibility that the published reviews differ substantially from the original version submitted or that it is decided not to publish those that are considered low quality ones, and therefore of no help to users, or for breaching the principles of proportionality, failure to pose a reasonable criticism and lack of adherence to the limits of freedom of expression, being fully and discretionarily reserved the right of admission, moderation, editing and publication of the submitted reviews.
- Previous satisfied patients of a physician do not guarantee future successful patients' experiences or happiness about the treatments and their overall management.
- Reviews, ratings and opinions are mere guidance background aiming to help the patients in their decision-making process, providing an average overview of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's work; no one of them can be considered as an obligation of any particular grade of satisfaction nor a commitment for the achievement of any specific success, therefore you should not base your subjective expectations on them.
- Every patient's individual satisfaction is somehow unpredictable, since this will depend on multiple particular, frequently unpredictable and sometimes uncontrollable expectation factors of a very much subjective, cultural, psychological and intellectual kind.
- Even when you feel very similar to another patient in their experience, your grade of satisfaction will likely vary significantly, because you are a unique person and every individual has not only a completely unique psyche, but also uniquely individualistic assessment capacities, expectation tendencies and acceptance processes, some of which are unpredictable even in very well mentally balanced patients who reflect adequately and do all the other right and recommended assessments before and after their procedure.
- All images are genuine, trustworthy and real standard views of the "before" situation and the long term settled "after" actual results of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira’s work, as well as true intraoperative surgical views and authentic technical or clinical scenarios depicting real practice hands-on cases belonging to Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's skills and expertise.
- No other professional but Dr. Alejandro Nogueira himself as leading and executing surgeon has carried out the techniques, procedures and surgeries shown in the galleries.
- No images were staged, digitally edited or modified in any way, except for cropping, adjusting and resizing to fit gallery format, removing identifiable elements and blanking with anonymity purposes.
- The images of results, treatments, techniques and clinical situations are mere guidance examples aiming to help the patients in their decision-making process, providing an average overview of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's work; no one of them can be considered as an obligation of any particular results nor a commitment for the application of any specific techniques, therefore you should not base your results expectations on them.
- Every patient has to be assessed individually in order to establish a customized prognosis of results and design an individual surgical plan, being somehow unpredictable the real final outcome of any procedure as well the surgical gestures applied during the intervention, since they will depend on multiple particular, frequently unpredictable and sometimes uncontrollable factors.
- Even when you feel that you look very similar to another patient in their images, your results will likely vary significantly, because you are a unique person and every individual has not only a completely unique physique, but also uniquely individualistic body healing capacities, scarring tendencies and recovery processes, some of which are unpredictable even in very-healthy patients who rest adequately and do all the other right and prescribed things before and after their procedure.
- Previous successful results of a physician do not guarantee future successful procedures and patient's satisfaction.
- The images may display content that is graphic in nature showing explicit surgery, clinical events and that may depict partial or total nudity; if you find such material offensive or you are sensitive to it you should not use this feature and should exercise caution before accessing other explicit features of the website.
- The images are appropriate for a mature-only audience; if you are under the age of 18 you should not view the content of this website.