After a face lift, a poor quality technical work very characteristic deformity can be produced. Essentially, it consists of the stubborn persistence of the vertical plastysma band and also the neck flaccidity, which reveals the performance of a surgery, because it causes a great artificiality.
There is a quite common cause of its origin, the absence of work on the platysma (muscle of the jowls and neck), the realization of a traditional exclusively cutaneous face lift, lack of neck support or the lack of suitable neck defatting.
The treatment consists of performing a secondary results revision surgery, completely undermining the face lift again, change the traction vectors, make a complete and correct treatment of the platysma (platysmaplasty) and revise the fat deposits.
Face Lift and Neck Lift
Cervicofacial Lift | Cervicofacial Lifting | Cervicofacial Rhytidectomy | Cervicofacial Rhytidoplasty | Cheek Lift | Cheek Lifting | Cheek Rhytidectomy | Cheek Rhytidoplasty | Deep Plane Face Lift | Deep Plane Face Liftv | Deep Plane Face Rhytidectomy | Deep Plane Face Rhytidoplasty | Deep Plane Neck Lift | Deep Plane Neck Lifting | Deep Plane Neck Rhytidoplasty | Deep Plane Neck V | Face Lift | Face Lifting | Face Rhytidectomy | Face Rhytidoplasty | Face and Neck Lift | Face and Neck Lifting | Face and Neck Rhytidectomy | Face and Neck Rhytidoplasty | Jowls Lift | Jowls Lifting | Jowls Rhytidectomy | Jowls Rhytidoplasty | Lower Face Lift | Lower Face Lifting | Lower Face Rhytidectomy | Lower Face Rhytidoplasty | Lower-Two Thirds of the Face Lift | Lower-Two Thirds of the Face Lifting | Lower-Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidectomy | Lower-Two Thirds of the Face Rhytidoplasty | Nasolabial Folds Lift | Nasolabial Folds Lifting | Nasolabial Folds Rhytidectomy | Nasolabial Folds Rhytidoplasty | Neck Lift | Neck Lifting | Neck Rhytidectomy | Neck Rhytidoplasty | Platysmaplasty Neck Lift | Platysmaplasty Neck Lifting | Platysmaplasty Neck Rhytidectomy | Platysmaplasty Neck Rhytidoplasty | Skin Face Lift | Skin Face Lifting | Skin Face Rhytidectomy | Skin Face Rhytidoplasty | Skin Neck Lift | Skin Neck Lifting | Skin Neck Rhytidectomy | Skin Neck Rhytidoplasty | Smasplasty Face Lift | Smasplasty Face Lifting | Smasplasty Face Rhytidectomy | Smasplasty Face Rhytidoplasty
Dr. ALEJANDRO NOGUEIRA'S COBRA NECK DEFORMITY CASES PHOTO GALLERY
BEFORE & AFTER
INTRAOPERATIVE & TECHNICAL
See more accessing Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's entire Cobra neck deformity Before & After gallery of cases.
See more accessing Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's entire Cobra neck deformity Intraoperative & Technical gallery of cases.
CONTACT DR. ALEJANDRO NOGUEIRA
- This information is indicative only and does not represent an obligation with patients or a prediction of forthcoming events, since is based on statistical means for large groups of patients, with the variability that implies, and the biased experience of medical professionals.
- Medicine and Surgery are not exact sciences, therefore it is not possible to foretell the most likely evolution neither establish the most suitable management for each individual case until the moment the physicians can preoperatively evaluate the patient and receive feedback about the postoperative.
- One surgical process can't be fully predictable or be rigidly scheduled on a previous protocol, so the management plan may be modified at any time based on the requirements that could be considered as necessary or most suitable.
- Healing is an imprecise and always unpredictable process due to the uniqueness nature of each patient; even with your physician prioritising post-op patient care excellence and scar minimisation techniques and treatments your evolution and results may be likely different to the information contained on this website, therefore your physician cannot guarantee any specific scenario and outcome commitment regarding your procedures.
- Remember that all surgery is likely to produce lasting swelling and a lifetime permanent scar, which is likely to partially evolve over approximately 12 to 18 months or longer because this is an issue of unpredictable kind; some patients may be prone to permanent swelling and bad scarring.
- Information on our website is not a substitute for a personalised, individual consultation that includes a physical examination, history taking, a discussion of the potential risks including potential common complications, pros and cons of various procedural options, and the likely outcome expectations of your surgical procedure. Only an in-person consultation and examination can help your physician to provide you with information about what you, personally, as a unique individual, can expect.
- Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's opinions, indications, procedures, techniques and methods of diagnosis, treatment and management change frequently as new information is available due to scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art medical practice progress; we aim to keep information updated, but it is possible that some information may have been superseded and is in process of being added to our website, therefore it may not represent Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's most current methods or protocols.
- All images are genuine, trustworthy and real standard views of the "before" situation and the long term settled "after" actual results of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira’s work, as well as true intraoperative surgical views and authentic technical or clinical scenarios depicting real practice hands-on cases belonging to Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's skills and expertise.
- No other professional but Dr. Alejandro Nogueira himself as leading and executing surgeon has carried out the techniques, procedures and surgeries shown in the galleries.
- No images were staged, digitally edited or modified in any way, except for cropping, adjusting and resizing to fit gallery format, removing identifiable elements and blanking with anonymity purposes.
- The images of results, treatments, techniques and clinical situations are mere guidance examples aiming to help the patients in their decision-making process, providing an average overview of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's work; no one of them can be considered as an obligation of any particular results nor a commitment for the application of any specific techniques, therefore you should not base your results expectations on them.
- Every patient has to be assessed individually in order to establish a customized prognosis of results and design an individual surgical plan, being somehow unpredictable the real final outcome of any procedure as well the surgical gestures applied during the intervention, since they will depend on multiple particular, frequently unpredictable and sometimes uncontrollable factors.
- Even when you feel that you look very similar to another patient in their images, your results will likely vary significantly, because you are a unique person and every individual has not only a completely unique physique, but also uniquely individualistic body healing capacities, scarring tendencies and recovery processes, some of which are unpredictable even in very healthy patients who rest adequately and do all the other right and prescribed things before and after their procedure.
- Previous successful results of a physician do not guarantee future successful procedures and patient's satisfaction.
- The images may display content that is graphic in nature showing explicit surgery, clinical events and that may depict partial or total nudity; if you find such material offensive or you are sensitive to it you should not use this feature and should exercise caution before accessing other explicit features of the website.
- The images are appropriate for a mature-only audience; if you are under the age of 18 you should not view the content of this website.