This is a case of severely aged upper eyelids in need of large skin and muscle resection and upper fat bags removal.
The lower eyelids showed a moderate excess of the fat bags plus saggy skin and muscle at the outer surface; considering the interest expressed by the patient in removing such sagginess an open access under the eyelashes was practiced, so that a mini lift of the lower lid would rejuvenate her eye.
This patient would have been a perfect indication for eyebrow and forehead lift; however this was not her interest.
Note how the upper eyelids had a significant grade of functional ptosis or droopiness which was causing visual field limitation and was aggravated by the excess of skin at the upper eyelids; this is corrected solely with the aesthetic blepharoplasty, no functional blepharoplasty was applied.
RATE THIS CASE FOR THE COMMUNITY
How much did you like the case?
How much has been useful to you?
CURRENT PRICES QUOTATION FOR THIS CASE
Choose body area and select your products purchase
This case's patient or anyone appointed by him/her enjoys a reward with a very special benefit in the form of a single -10% discount for future treatments as long as this case is being used directly by us online. This is the only required condition, this case must be posted on the Internet directly by us at the right moment any future treatment is booked with us, unrestricted in its kind, in unlimited number of them, having no deductible excess applied and without limitation of time while the requirements are met. This exceptional award applies this case's patient or to anyone directly and expressly referred by him/her prior to the medical consultation of such referral, like a spouse, relative, partner, friend, acquaintance or anyone with whom a deal for this gift has been reached.
Lower Eye Bags Blepharoplasty
Upper Eye Lift Blepharoplasty
Lower Blepharoplasty | Lower Eye Bags Removal | Lower Eye Lift | Lower Eyelid Bags Removal | Lower Eyelid Lift | Upper Blepharoplasty | Upper Eye Bags Removal | Upper Eye Lift | Upper Eyelid Bags Removal | Upper Eyelid Lift
Baggy lower eyelids
Baggy upper eyelids
Saggy lower eyelids
Saggy upper eyelids
Upper eyelids ptosis
Aging fat bags lower eyelids | Aging fat bags upper eyelids | Aging skin and muscle lower eyelids | Aging skin and muscle upper eyelids | Baggy lower eyelids | Baggy upper eyelids | Bags above the eyelids | Bags below the eyelids | Droopy lower eyelids | Droopy upper eyelids | Eyelids elevator muscle aging | Eyelids elevator muscle droopiness | Eyelids elevator muscle incompetence | Eyelids elevator muscle ptosis | Eyelids elevator muscle weakness | Hooded lower eyelids | Hooded upper eyelids | Lower eyelids bags | Lower eyelids bags excess | Lower eyelids blepharochalasis | Lower eyelids flaccidity | Lower eyelids hypertrophic fat bags | Lower eyelids muscle excess | Lower eyelids prominent bags | Lower eyelids protruding bags | Lower eyelids skin excess | Saggy lower eyelids | Saggy upper eyelids | Upper eyelids bags | Upper eyelids bags excess | Upper eyelids blepharochalasis | Upper eyelids flaccidity | Upper eyelids functional aging | Upper eyelids functional droopiness | Upper eyelids hypertrophic fat bags | Upper eyelids incompetence | Upper eyelids muscle excess | Upper eyelids prominent bags | Upper eyelids protruding bags | Upper eyelids skin excess | Upper eyelids weakness
Lower eyelid fat bags resection
Lower eyelid skin and muscle resection
Subciliary approach incision
Upper eyelid fat bags resection
Upper eyelid skin and muscle resection
External eyelid incision | Lower eyelid fat bags trimming | Lower eyelid myocutaneous resection | Lower eyelid myocutaneous trimming | Lower eyelid skin and muscle trimming | Lower orbital fat pads resection | Lower orbital fat pads trimming | Upper eyelid fat bags trimming | Upper eyelid myocutaneous resection | Upper eyelid myocutaneous trimming | Upper eyelid skin and muscle trimming | Upper orbital fat pads resection | Upper orbital fat pads trimming
DR. ALEJANDRO NOGUEIRA'S SIMILIAR CASES PHOTO GALLERY
BEFORE & AFTER
INTRAOPERATIVE & TECHNICAL
- This information is indicative only and does not represent an obligation with patients or a prediction of forthcoming events, since is based on statistical means for large groups of patients, with the variability that implies, and the biased experience of medical professionals.
- Medicine and Surgery are not exact sciences, therefore it is not possible to foretell the most likely evolution neither establish the most suitable management for each individual case until the moment the physicians can preoperatively evaluate the patient and receive feedback about the postoperative.
- One surgical process can't be fully predictable or be rigidly scheduled on a previous protocol, so the management plan may be modified at any time based on the requirements that could be considered as necessary or most suitable.
- Healing is an imprecise and always unpredictable process due to the uniqueness nature of each patient; even with your physician prioritising post-op patient care excellence and scar minimisation techniques and treatments your evolution and results may be likely different to the information contained on this website, therefore your physician cannot guarantee any specific scenario and outcome commitment regarding your procedures.
- Remember that all surgery is likely to produce lasting swelling and a lifetime permanent scar, which is likely to partially evolve over approximately 12 to 18 months or longer because this is an issue of unpredictable kind; some patients may be prone to permanent swelling and bad scarring.
- Information on our website is not a substitute for a personalised, individual consultation that includes a physical examination, history taking, a discussion of the potential risks including potential common complications, pros and cons of various procedural options, and the likely outcome expectations of your surgical procedure. Only an in-person consultation and examination can help your physician to provide you with information about what you, personally, as a unique individual, can expect.
- Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's opinions, indications, procedures, techniques and methods of diagnosis, treatment and management change frequently as new information is available due to scientific knowledge and state-of-the-art medical practice progress; we aim to keep information updated, but it is possible that some information may have been superseded and is in process of being added to our website, therefore it may not represent Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's most current methods or protocols.
- All images are genuine, trustworthy and real standard views of the "before" situation and the long term settled "after" actual results of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira’s work, as well as true intraoperative surgical views and authentic technical or clinical scenarios depicting real practice hands-on cases belonging to Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's skills and expertise.
- No other professional but Dr. Alejandro Nogueira himself as leading and executing surgeon has carried out the techniques, procedures and surgeries shown in the galleries.
- No images were staged, digitally edited or modified in any way, except for cropping, adjusting and resizing to fit gallery format, removing identifiable elements and blanking with anonymity purposes.
- The images of results, treatments, techniques and clinical situations are mere guidance examples aiming to help the patients in their decision-making process, providing an average overview of Dr. Alejandro Nogueira's work; no one of them can be considered as an obligation of any particular results nor a commitment for the application of any specific techniques, therefore you should not base your results expectations on them.
- Every patient has to be assessed individually in order to establish a customized prognosis of results and design an individual surgical plan, being somehow unpredictable the real final outcome of any procedure as well the surgical gestures applied during the intervention, since they will depend on multiple particular, frequently unpredictable and sometimes uncontrollable factors.
- Even when you feel that you look very similar to another patient in their images, your results will likely vary significantly, because you are a unique person and every individual has not only a completely unique physique, but also uniquely individualistic body healing capacities, scarring tendencies and recovery processes, some of which are unpredictable even in very-healthy patients who rest adequately and do all the other right and prescribed things before and after their procedure.
- Previous successful results of a physician do not guarantee future successful procedures and patient's satisfaction.
- The images may display content that is graphic in nature showing explicit surgery, clinical events and that may depict partial or total nudity; if you find such material offensive or you are sensitive to it you should not use this feature and should exercise caution before accessing other explicit features of the website.
- The images are appropriate for a mature-only audience; if you are under the age of 18 you should not view the content of this website.
- All the prices and quotations visible on our website belong to or are calculated out of the reduced price list and do already enjoy by default a -20% discount from the standard price list for our treatments as compensating remuneration for the release and transfer of the intellectual property, the rights of image, the medical records and the personal data of our patients for scientific dissemination, medical teaching, public communication, commercial promotion, advertising marketing, commercial exploitation and disclosure in general, unless they express the opposite at their surgery day booking by opting for the standard prices.
READ MORE ABOUT BENEFITS OF THE COLLABORATIVE MODEL
- Our prices are quotations valid for the majority of cases operated on; notwithstanding a few cases are non standard, atypical, requiring exceptional resources and, therefore, needing customized quote calculation; do seek the advice of our Medical and Sales Teams to find out whether your case lies within the standard protocol of management, which actually is the most likely scenario.
- Standard quotations do cover the planned protocol of management, including preoperative consultation with the surgeon, preanesthesia examination, basic preoperative tests, surgeon, anesthetist and assistant fees, planned operating room, rental time, regular intraoperative surgical supplies (materials, drugs, etc.), agreed implants (breast, etc.), one recommended postoperative garment (brassiere, corset, etc.), 1 hour recovery unit stay, individual ward room, regular hospital supplies (materials, drugs, etc.) and postoperative office-based care.
- Not included in standard quotations are, among others, non basic preoperative tests, pre and postoperative consultant referrals for assessment, additional garments, non hospital supplies (materials, drugs, etc.), postoperative tests and any kind of postoperative re-interventions, postoperative medical or surgical emergencies and costs exceeding the planned protocol of management like unplanned, unforeseeable and unavoidable extended surgical time rental of the operating room, extended hospital stay in standard ward or Intensive Care Unit (ICU) room and all the associated costs with any hospital-based assistance of complications, medicalized repatriation, hostelry accommodation, maintenance and travel costs; we do not take account of any costs not within the scheduled treatment pre and postoperative planned and agreed management.
- We do not offer trip packages; the patient is bound to organize and pay for any trip, accommodation, food, transport, etc.
- Prices do include the V.A.T.
- Prices do not include any kind of travel or revision insurance; do read about the Surgery Shield for revision surgery here should you wish to be covered in such a case.
- Treatments are payable in Euros only; we do not accept other currencies as payment of the treatments.
- Any currency conversion is non accurate and has indicative purposes only.
- Combo Specials discounts are percentages of reduction applied on the retail price of the standard quotations for the treatments of the price list; these discounts are not applicable on non standard cases, customized quotations and charges not included in the standard quotations.
- The treatments Breast implants custom XL or Breast reconstruction autologous and the Surgery Shield for any body area treament is expressly excluded from any price reduction, discount and promotion, among them the Combo Specials.
- Combo Specials are applied and calculated for each purchase of treatments to be performed simultaneously; Combo Specials are not allowed on treatments to be performed in different anesthetic procedures or different surgical episodes; any given purchase of treatments to be performed simultaneously may include more than one Combo Special.
- One given treatment cannot be affected by more than one discount, be it Combo Specials or other discounts; in the event of a conflict due to the coincidence of more than one Combo Specials discount affecting a given treatment, the discount that produces the greatest gross discount in favor of the patient calculated at the given treatment in conflict level will be applied.
- The lowcostmetic's General Combo Special only applies to treatments other than those affected by treatment-specific Combo Specials at any given purchase of treatments to be performed simultaneously; for the calculation of the lowcostmetic's General Combo Special all the treatments affected by treatment-specific Combo Specials are considered a single treatment.