Cookies allow LowCostmetic to offer its services, using this website you agree to its installation.
Cookies Policy. Política de Cookies.
Given reports in the media news about cases of Ebola virus appeared in Madrid, our Clinic and all his medical team wishes to report the following:
1. The cases of Ebola that have been declared are admitted to hospitals within the Public Health System; they are cases that have been isolated and do not constitute an outbreak of the disease.
2. The Government of Spain and the Health Authorities have established disease control and prevention measures that are needed to isolate and treat those affected patients within the Public Health System.
3. Our Clinic's surgical procedures are performed in a top class private Hospital who bears no relation to public hospitals where are admitted and treated those patients infected by Ebola; furthermore, our Hospital is located on the outskirts of Madrid and away from the public hospitals attending those infected patients.
4. Our Hospital performs its daily operations as normal without any of their employees suffering from any known contagious disease since staff stringent health checks are performed.
5. Our Hospital does not belong to the Public Health System and neither is scheduled to receive patients affected by the disease; we are a private center dedicated exclusively to the treatment of patients who do not require isolation.
6. Our Clinic's patients may indeed receive in our Hospital the same health guarantees than in any international first class hospital.